tisdag 30 november 2010
söndag 28 november 2010
torsdag 25 november 2010
- Don't leave waist ties and bows tied for storage, if you don't tie them at the exact same place when you wear them it leaves the ribbon scrunched in the wrong place.
- Choose a display order for your clothes, it can be by print, colour, season, brand or whatever you prefer.
- Have one or a couple of ready coordinations on the hanger for wardrobe emergency occasions.
- The hangers "hook" shoul be open towards you when it's hanging, it makes it easier to take on and of the rack.
- If you have irreplaceble or expensive dresses you can give them some extra temporary protection by storing them in the clear plastic covers you get when you buy the dress new or dry clean it. If you're putting it away for a long time you should make a similar case but from a neutral coloured natural fabric.
- Keep an even space between the hangers and have them all face the same direction or it'll look messy.
- Don't hang cutsews and knits, they will stretch.
Coats and heavier jackets should probably be hung on sturdier hangers since mine are starting to get slightly bent from the weight. Bloomers and petticoats usualy come with litte ribbons on the inside of the waistband so that they can be hung on the same hangers as everything else but I was lucky enough to find a clip hanger that match my other things perfectly so I use that.That's it for part one!
onsdag 24 november 2010
Last but not least, rambeling about clothes! It's really freaking cold here now, it's so windy and snowing just about all the time. I don't know why I never expect it?I miss home where we have an open fire place.
måndag 22 november 2010
torsdag 18 november 2010
Also, I made it to the top 5 in the giveaway I mentioned earlier, wah I'm so happy! Please vote for me! I'm coordinate C.
måndag 15 november 2010
I don't really wear gyaru but I could definetley go shopping like this!