tisdag 9 juli 2013

I take sugar with tea

Afternoon tea at "The Tea Box" in Richmond.
This is probably my favourite tea house in London and save for Ladurée my favourite place to have afternoon tea (competatly priced at  £17.50 for regular and £23.50 for an added glas of champagne, the sparkle is a bit of a rip-off so save your £10 and have it in one of the local pubs or wine bars later) The place is beautifully decorated in a quirky mix of oppulent English and Oriental and has outdoor seating for sunny days. 

 Creepy little sugar tongs
I ordered Rose tea as always, this one with actuall rosebuds in, so pretty! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Homemade cakes, not as elaborate as my favourite pâtisserie but the selection of home-y sweets is wide and offer good flavour, we had Green-tea cake and Carrot cake.

7 kommentarer:

Shaheen sa...

Wow green tea cake sounds amazing.

xx Macie sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
xx Macie sa...

Tasty treats! ♥

Macie,
AMEN FASHION

aliceinwonderland sa...

It really looks so delicicous.
I never hat this kind of tea before. Maybe i should try it too . :D

Anonym sa...

I love your blog and you are super cute!

Please check out my blog too - xchubby-chanx.blogspot.com ^-^

Thanks!

LL sa...

owww It's so delicius *-*
i love your blogger <3
diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

advance-esthetic.us/portable-facial-chair sa...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 6 in 1 diamond microdermabrasion machine and crystal microdermabrasion?