torsdag 17 november 2011

Escape

I've had a little bit of a rough time latley, I quit my job and a bad breakup caused me to loose both my partner and most of the friends we shared so after that I've moved to a new apartment and a new town. I don't really know anyone here so it's definetley been lonley. Although I manage quite well on my own I do miss being able to talk to someone, wich is why I'm looking forward to a weekend in Stockholm even more then usual. We'll be celebrating the five year aniversery of ouer Lolita forum aswell, unfortunaly we wont be joined by as many members as I would have hoped for but its always fun to finaly meet people in the flesh, regardless the headcount.

4 kommentarer:

†Niesje7002† sa...

Aw, I hope better times will come for you! ♥ And that you will meet new people, who you can talk to. I know what it is to feel lonely.

Elsie Dollheart sa...

I'm so sorry to hear things aren't going well for you. A very similar thing happened to me lately too. Broke up with boyfriend who I lived with, all our friends live together so I've had to move out and never seen them any more.

Lisa sa...

All the best to you, sweetie. <3 No biggie on starting your live all over again. Things will get better as time goes on. ^^ Take care.

Catalina sa...

Oj så tråkigt att höra att ddet inte gått så bra.
Men jag hoppas att allt blir bättre snart för dig!


(Jo jag undrar en sak, hoppas att you don't mind men vet du vart jag kan köpa classic lolita klänningar som är lite större? Jag är inte den smalaste tjejej direkt (midja 80 nånting cm) och stor byst (90 nånting cm) och alla lolita hemsidor jag hittar så har de så små mått, midja typ 60 nånting o byst 80 nånting...)