torsdag 28 april 2011

Almond brown

I really love the Bambi series so far so I was quite dissapointed with the almond brown, they clearly aren't made for someone with light eyes like me. They don't have much gradiation in the colour so for me the contrast is too sharp and they sure don't turn my eyes brown as you can see, it just looks like a dark circle around my iris. It's a shame since dark or brown eyes are my favourites but it's hard for me to fake it. I guess I still have to try the chocolate brown ones aswell, maybe they will do the trick.Just like the others the size is just right in my oppinion, they enlarge without making you look like an alien and they are comfortable.
On someone with brown or black eyes I'm sure they look great.

7 kommentarer:

. . . sa...

Du passar jättebra i dina linser!
Synd dock att de bruna inte var så bra för blåögda :/

Princess Gigglesnort sa...

Oh those are so cute!~ I've been wanting to try contacts for a while, and I have a very honey colored brown eye. I'll defiantly try these ones out (>u< )!~ Thanks for sharing!~

Josephine Valentine sa...

Emiko: Ja lite tråkigt, får försöka med ett annat par ifall jag ska få mörkaögon *_*
Princess Gigglesnort: Theese are great for beginners, really comfortable and not too big so they are easy to pop into the eye even if you don't have that much experience. They'll surley look gorgeous on honey eyes!^_^

Elin sa...

Din hårfärg är jättevacker måste jag säga!

Josephine Valentine sa...

Elin: Tack! Nu när jag vant mig vid den så är jag faktiskt väldigt nöjd också.

Unknown sa...

I know they're not the look you were going for, but I think that those contacts give a really neat effect to your eyes. I love it.

As for me, my eyes are grey and light brown/gold, and whenever I put contacts on they usually don't show up very well at all, they just make my eyes look bigger (this part is nice) or darker, even if I'm wearing a light color.

Josephine Valentine sa...

Winsome: Thankyou, I actually find myself using theese quite a bit too so I guess the style sort of grew on me ^^,