lördag 14 maj 2011

New products and a new pallet

I alredy wrote this post once but I guess blogger decided to erase it? Things like this makes me think that maybe I should move to my own domain and not get affected by things like this but it seems like such a hassle to move all the old enteries.
I got some new products anyway, decided to try something different with my make up. I'm really fond of the nude lip, I never thought I could pull it off but I really think it suits me.
What do you guys think?
Eyeshadow: Dolly Wink No. 03 Country Retro
Lenses: Tsubasa Bambi series Chocolate Brown
Lashes top: Dolly Wink No. 03 Naturaly Girly
Lashes bottom: Dolly Wink No. 05 Real Nude
Cheek: Candy Doll Cheek colour in Carrot orange
Lip: Yves Saint Laurent in Nudy Pink

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

That's a really lovely make up!

Springbells sa...

You look so fierce *_*!

Manda sa...

i think those colours are gorgeous on you! very pretty :3

Rosalia sa...

Aww you look really adorable.(⌒_⌒) I like the blue, it suits you~

Angii sa...

i love that colour combination!
although, it doesn't show as well on
my skin tone as it does on you!

Josephine Valentine sa...

Bianca, Springbells, Manda & Rosalia: Thankyou all so much!
Angii: I use an eyeshadow primer though, it makes the colours really vibrant!

Anji Ishio 石尾あんじ✿ Gyaru Sekai【MA*RSのギャル世界】✿ sa...

You look like Tsubasa in the picture ♥ ´A `

Josephine Valentine sa...

✪░ Anji Azusa 夢の世界 ░✪: Thankyou! *_*