måndag 27 juni 2011

Less is... More?

I'm really loving this new phone, it's simple design makes it so versitile! I love customizing before I go out every morning. It reminds me of something I saw from Japansese fashion gigant UNIQLO's website some time ago. I remeber that when I lived in Japan, everyone loved that store even though I always thought it was sort of plain. I couldn't belive how the founder of it could be one of the richest men in Japan! But then I read this:
Rather than dictate a look, UNIQLO provides people everywhere with the piece they need to create their own style. And style comes from within, wich is why the UNIQLO logo is nearly invisible, tucked away inside the garment. This concept, along with an unwavering focus on quality and value, has guided UNIQLO's actions since the establishment of its first store in 1984 Hiroshima, Japan.

I feel like I understand it now, the phone is the same, just a blank slate, great quality and a tousand options, so inspirational! I'm such a slave to labels that it's easy to loose yourself, I should probably take a shopping hiatus and think over future purchases.
For now here are my two favourite phone looks!
Nature is lovley
Real wood Iphone cover with a lovley flower strap. When I first saw this I thought no way that's actually wood, but it is! So smooth and light and such an unusual concept, I think I'm in love. This is my "mature" shelf, I use it at work and other places when I need to be a little more adult.
Sweet as Candy
Disneys Iphone series wich I belive is called Mupods, such a funny word, with a Rilakuma cookie strap.
This looks so good on the white model, I've only ever seen it on black ones before and the top part where the chocolate is melted looks gray, yuck. It's perfect on the white though, looks so much like Q-pot style!

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

That's adorable!

†Niesje7002† sa...

They look both adorable, but I think I like the chocolate version more ^^

caro-chan sa...

Both are so adorable, I don't know which one I like best! The wood one is so elegant and unique, but the chocolate one is just too cute.

Andréa sa...

Gud vad söt blogg du har!

Josephine Valentine sa...

Winsome, Niesje7002 & Caro-chan: Yeah both are really cute, I have a hard time picking wich one to use!

Andréa: Tack så mycket!