söndag 19 december 2010

Under the UK influence

My anglomania always comes and goes but latley it's coming more then it's going! Since I pretty much got the chocoholic out of my shopping system I definetley think I need to feed it a little bit. I want to try and get the JSK union Jack onepiece and I'm thinking about making a skirt inspiered by Tsubasas dress. I remember making a similar, asymetrick skirt when I was younger out of two pirate flags and a bunch of tule. My sewing skills aren't the best but I'm thinking I might be able to pull off something similar, could be fun as a project if nothing else.
Bag is by Paul's Boutique and shoes are Irregular Choice.

5 kommentarer:

Audrey (hkittygirl) sa...

I've always liked Union Jack inspired clothing! I've wanted a Union Jack top for awhile now! ^^ ♥

rusty sa...

Mmmyes, I love the union jack themed outfits as well. I've been eyeing those shoes as well.

Josephine Valentine sa...

Audrey: They have a bucketload of them on japanese auctions! I'm bidding on the JSG one but they have alot of them not quite as oversized and a little bit darker in colour.
Rusty: Shoes are so cute, I don't get why I never get sround buying them, they're not even that expensive!

★Emelie★ sa...

JSG Union Jack sweater is probably the bestest thing ever,
I'm living in mine and not really planning to take it off, haha.

Josephine Valentine sa...

★Emelie★: Yeah I'm really glad I got it!