torsdag 18 november 2010

Job interview and more things

I went on my job interview today, it's a job at the callservice (why does that sound like a sex hotline to me?) for a big train company. I think I did okay but there was quite alot of people there so we'll see I guess, the whole looking for a job thing feels kinda stressful so I hope I get it.
I got some new things (again), this big ribbon bag from Emily temple cute. I thought this one was really large for some reason, I guess it just looked like it in the blogs but it's barley larger then a A4 paper. It's still okey, I like it anyway but I really want a much more spacious bag so I guess the search continues.
I also got these socks from Emily temple cute, I love the ribbon & chocolate series, I'm trying to get the dress from it aswell (although I probably won't wear them together, I think that would be a bit much). I'm happy theese are so long, now I can wear them in winter too.

Also, I made it to the top 5 in the giveaway I mentioned earlier, wah I'm so happy! Please vote for me! I'm coordinate C.

2 kommentarer:

Manda sa...

fantastic socks *__*

Josephine Valentine sa...

Manda: they are really gorgeous! They come in pink too ;D